Relieves symptoms of Urinary Track Infections
We thoughtfully formulated this blend with herbs traditionally used to relieve symptoms of Urinary Track Infections with anti-microbial herbs to address the infection and soothing anti-inflammatory herbs to reduce the irritation throughout the urinary tract.
This formula has been known to have the following benefits:
* Stimulates the immune response, enhances white blood cell production and has antibiotic-like actions to help the body’s ability to clear out the infection.
* Has broad spectrum anti-microbial actions to address both bacterial and viral UTI’s.
* Some of the herbs help to coat and protect the lining of the urinary tract to sooth and reduce the pain, irritation and inflammation commonly associated with UTI’s.
* Herbal diuretics stimulate the functions of the kidneys and bladder making urination easier, increasing urine production and volume, and help flush out the infection.
* The alkalinizing herbs help reduce the acidic environment the bacteria thrive on and help reduce the discomfort with UTI’s.
* Some of the herbs contain tannins which help astringe or tighten inflamed tissues and help to pull out the toxins, bacteria or viruses causing the UTI so they are more easily flushed out.
*Some of the herbs in this blend help to reduce the spasms and pain with urination during UTI’s.
Ingredients: Proprietary Blend of Echinacea angustifolia Root, Uva Ursi Herb, Olive Leaf, Horsetail Herb, Juniper Berry, Fresh Cleavers Herb, Fresh Marshmallow Root and Yarrow Herb infused in 50-60% Grain Alcohol and Deionized Water
Made with organic or ethically wild harvested ingredients!
Herb Strength Ratio 1:2.3
Suggested Use: Mix 30-60 drops with a small amount of water or juice and take up to 4 times daily or as needed. It is recommended to drink a lot of fluids especially water along with unsweetened cranberry juice and/or herbal teas to help flush out infection. Avoid or limit consumption of acidic beverages such as coffee and soda to speed the healing of UTI’s. Discontinue use if unusual symptoms occur. Consult your health care advisor regarding the use of herbs during pregnancy, with infants or prescription drugs.
Shake well before using!
WARNINGS: Do not take during pregnancy. Keep out of reach from children.