Humboldt Herbals Formula
We thoughtfully formulated this blend with herbs traditionally used to help reduce cravings and symptoms of tobacco and nicotine withdrawals.
This formula has been known to have the following benefits:
* Lobelia, also known as Indian Tobacco, is an herb with a constituent called lobeline which mimics nicotine and fills in the nicotine receptors throughout the body to physically reduce cravings. Once those receptors are full, you have tricked the body into thinking it is nicotine and cravings can be subsided. Lobelia has the potential to help wean the body from nicotine without having to use other nicotine based substitutes which usually are not as effective or result in the body becoming addicted to those other products.
* This formula is not known to have an addictive nature due to the structural difference and nature of the herbal constituents. Dopamine, a neurotransmitter known to influence addictive patterns and behavior, is stimulated by nicotine resulting in the highly addictive and rewarding feel-good feeling. This formula has a different effect on dopamine aiding in its metabolism and inhibiting the re-uptake of the neurotransmitter. This helps break the pattern of the immediate feel-good sensation or reward with smoking.
* We have also included gentle nervines in this formula to help calm the nerves and ease the common withdrawal symptoms of agitation, nervousness and irritability.
* Some of the herbs are known to help restore the nervous system and adrenals against the damaging effects of smoking tobacco.
* Some of the herbs in his formula are known to help reduce headaches, a common nicotine withdrawal symptom.
* This formula can help open the bronchial airways to help with breathing and to expectorate the accumulated tar from smoking; however, an herbal lung tonic formula would also be beneficial to use along with or after this blend to continue to support and rebuild the lungs.
Ingredients: Proprietary Blend of Fresh Lobelia Herb, Fresh St. John's Wort Flowering Herb, Fresh Wild Oat Seed, Licorice Root, Skullcap and Chamomile Flower infused in 60-70% Grain Alcohol and Deionized Water
Made with organic or ethically wild harvested ingredients!
Herb Strength Ratio 1:2.1
Suggested Use: Mix 5-15 drops with a small amount of water or juice and take up to 4 times daily or as needed. Discontinue or reduce dose if unusual symptoms occur. This formula is best when taken frequently in small doses as high doses have the potential to cause shortness of breath, irregular heart rates, nausea and potentially induce vomiting. Consult your health care advisor regarding the use of herbs during pregnancy, with infants or prescription drugs.
Shake well before using!
WARNINGS: Keep out of reach from children. Do not take during pregnancy or while breastfeeding. Do not give to infants or children. Avoid or use caution with heart conditions, high blood pressure, heart medications and/or a history of seizures or paralysis. Avoid high doses. Avoid use with nicotine products. If you use nicotine products after using this remedy and there are no receptors in the body available for the nicotine to latch on to, the excess nicotine can cause nausea and headaches.