Humboldt Herbals Formula
We thoughtfully formulated this blend with herbs traditionally used to tone, strengthen and improve the structure of the vascular system. These herbs help increase circulation and can prevent or reduce various vascular conditions and edema.
This formula has been known to have the following benefits:
* Vascular tonics improve the elasticity of veins which help prevent or reduce varicose veins, spider veins, hemorrhoids, swollen veins, frequent and slow healing bruises, edema, etc.
* Tightens and strengthens veins and capillaries and reduces small gaps in the veins to reduce fluid leaking out.
* Circulatory tonics help improve circulation and reduce stagnation throughout the vascular system. Beneficial for chronic venous insufficiency (CVI).
* Can help reduce high blood pressure.
* Reduces pressure in the veins causing pain, discomfort and swelling. Especially beneficial for reducing painful, heavy or achy feelings in the legs.
* Anti-inflammatory and healing herbs help reduce vascular pain and discomfort.
* Benefits and stimulates the lymphatic system which works with the circulatory system to regulate water retention, detoxing metabolic waste, etc. When the lymph glands are congested they can cause stagnation, swelling, pain and poor circulation in the legs.
* Increases the pressure in veins so they can pump blood more efficiently.
* Use internally or topically as a liniment to heal and strengthen veins.
Ingredients: Proprietary Blend of Gotu Kola aerial parts+, Fresh Ginger+, Yarrow aerial parts+, Hawthorn leaf & flower+, Hawthorn fruit+, Rosemary leaf+, Prickly Ash bark>, Cayenne fruit+ infused in 50-60% Grain Alcohol and Deionized Water
Made with organic (+) or ethically wild harvested (>) ingredients!
Herb Strength Ratio 1:2.3
Suggested Use: Mix 30-60 drops with a small amount of water or juice and take up to 4 times daily or as needed. It can also be applied topically as a liniment to affected areas. Apply a few drops directly on the skin or dilute down the extract with equal parts water or witch hazel extract in a spray bottle and mist on the affected area. Discontinue use if unusual symptoms occur. Consult your health care advisor regarding the use of herbs during pregnancy, with infants or prescription drugs.
Shake well before using!
WARNINGS: Do not take during pregnancy. Keep out of reach from children. Avoid if on blood thinning medication and 2 weeks before or after surgery.