An immune formula for sore throats and a weak voice
We have thoughtfully blended this formula with herbs historically used to relieve sore throats, laryngitis and inflamed gums. It stimulates the immune system, has anti-microbial properties and anesthetizes to relieve a sore throat. Also beneficial for a weak, tired or cracking voice.
This formula has been known to have the following benefits:
* Herbs with anti-biotic like actions and anti-microbial properties to fight off infection.
* Herbs which stimulate white blood cells and the immune system to help fight off infection.
* Herbs which stimulate lymphatic flow to reduce swollen lymph glands especially in the throat and tonsils.
* Soothes and heals a sore throat. Helps reduce the dry and tingling sensation in the throat and protects irritated and inflamed tissues.
* Analgesic properties help numb a sore throat.
* Propolis, the resign from bee hives, has a specific nature which soothes a weak and raspy voice and helps conditions which affects the voice such as laryngitis.
* Propolis can also benefit a tired and cracking voice from excessive use so it can be good for people who speak excessively such as teachers, counselors, public speakers, singers, etc.
* Many of the herbs help reduce oral bacteria in the mouth causing inflamed, sore and bleeding gums.
Ingredients: Proprietary Blend of Raw Wildflower Honey, Usnea, Propolis, Spilanthes, Echinacea root infused in 65% Alcohol and %35 Water
Made with organic or ethically wild harvested ingredients!
Suggested Use: Apply two sprays to the affected area, 2-5 times/day or as needed. Shake well before using. Discontinue use if unusual symptoms occur. Consult your health care practitioner regarding the use of herbs during pregnancy, with infants or prescription drugs.
WARNINGS: Do not give products containing honey to infants under 1 years old. Keep out of reach from children.