Relieves menstrual and/or intestinal cramps
This blend has been formulated with herbs historically used to relieve menstrual and/or intestinal cramps.
This formula has been known to benefit the following:
* Anti-spasmodic properties relax organs easing cramps, pain and discomfort.
* Traditionally used for uterine and digestive cramps.
* Can help reduce referred organ pain.
* Increase circulation to reproductive and digestive organs.
* Reduce congestion and sluggish energy in the reproductive, digestive and respiratory systems.
Ingredients: Proprietary Blend of Cramp Bark, Cinnamon bark, Orange Peel, Black Haw Bark, Wild Yam Root, Fresh Ginger Root, Fresh Silk Tassel (Garrya) Herb infused in 40-50% Grain Alcohol, 29% Vegetable Glycerine and Deionized Water
Made with organic or ethically wild harvested ingredients!
Herb Strength Ratio 1:3.4
Suggested Use: Mix 30-60 drops with a small amount of water or juice and take up to 4 times daily or as needed. Discontinue use if unusual symptoms occur. Consult your health care advisor regarding the use of herbs during pregnancy, with infants or prescription drugs.
Shake well before using!
WARNINGS: Do not take during pregnancy. Keep out of reach from children.