Relieves pains and inflammation
Formulated with herbs historically used to relieve aches, pain and inflammation. We have thoughtfully combined a blend of herbs which have a long traditional use to address various forms of pain and discomfort we commonly encounter including muscle relaxants, anti-spasmodic herbs to reduce cramping and spasms, nervines to soothe nerve pain, analgesic herbs to numb pain receptors throughout the body and anti-inflammatory herbs known to reduce the inflammatory response.
This formula has been known to benefit the following:
* Pain from injuries especially breaks, sprains, damaged connective tissue, etc.
* Pain after traumatic impact such as accidents and falls
* Pain and inflammation from repetitive movement such as tendonitis, carpel tunnel, overworked and strained muscles, tendons and ligaments, sore feet, etc.
* Conditions causing nerve pain such as sciatica
* Chronic autoimmune conditions such as fibromyalgia, arthritis, lyme disease, celiac disease, etc.
* Pain, stiffness and inflammation from degenerative diseases such as dysplasia, osteoporosis, osteoarthritis, etc.
* General or unexplained pain and inflammation due to lack of movement, nutritional deficiencies, poor diet, food allergies, toxins, imbalanced pH, etc.
* Headaches and migraines
* Intestinal and menstrual cramps
* Referred organ pain
Ingredients: Proprietary Blend of Lemon Balm Herb, Jamaican Dogwood Bark, Cordyalis Root, Meadowsweet Flowering Herb, White Willow Bark, Kava Root and Peppermint Leaf infused in 40-50% Grain Alcohol, 18% Vegetable Glycerine and Deionized Water
Made with organic or ethically wild harvested ingredients!
Herb Strength Ratio 1:2.6
Suggested Use: Mix 30-60 drops with a small amount of water or juice and take up to 4 times daily or as needed. Discontinue use if unusual symptoms occur. Consult your health care adviser regarding the use of herbs during pregnancy, with infants or prescription drugs.
Shake well before using!
WARNINGS: Do not take during pregnancy. Keep out of reach from children.