Supercritical Holy Basil promotes calm and balanceFull-Spectrum Holy Basil Extract
Many companies isolate elements from herbs such as Holy Basil, concentrate it, and label it “whole herb.” New Chapter delivers the wisdom of whole food. Using only solvent-free methods, including supercritical CO2 extraction, their natural Force extracts guarantee the fullest spectrum of beneficial phytonutrients in their natural profile.
• Holy Basil has been long employed by India’s Ayurvedic masters to support a positive stress response and healthy mood and spirit.
• The full spectrum of beneficial compounds found in Holy Basil is delivered using a supercritical extraction, whole-food approach to herbal supplementation.
• Researchers have determined that Holy Basil’s “active” molecules promote a healthy inflammation response. These molecules’ cell protective properties have also been studied for their effect on normal cell growth in vitro.
• New Chapter uses no harsh chemicals or solvents to deliver a super pure, super potent full-spectrum herbal extract ratio of 38:1. This results in about 12,730 mg of Holy Basil in only 2 soft gel capsules.
Suggested Use: Take two Holy Basil Force softgels daily with food.
Supplement Facts: Serving size 2 Softgels
Holy Basil (Ocimum sanctum) (leaf) hydroethanolic extract (min. 1% triterpenoic acids - including ursolic and oleanolic acids) - 536 mg
Holy Basil (Ocimum sanctum) (leaf) supercritical extract (min. 7% eugenol) - 134 mg
Other ingredients: Extra virgin olive oil, maltodextrin, and yellow beeswax.
Capsule: Gelatin (Halal), vegetable glycerine, water, and carob.
Naturally gluten free.
These premium softgel capsules are prepared without any chemical solvents and are prion free.
Caution: As with any dietary or herbal supplement, you should advise your health care practitioner of the use of this product. If you are nursing, pregnant, or considering pregnancy, you should consult your health care practitioner prior to using this product.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.